Monday, April 1, 2013

IT'S A TIME TO CELEBRATE

For many people Easter means lots of colored eggs, pictures with the Easter bunny, and mounds of brightly wrapped sweets.  When I was little I couldn't wait long enough for the morning to come to see what hidden treasures the Easter bunny hid for my sisters and I.  Now, as I get older I am just as excited to spend this Easter day with family and rejoicing in the blessing that the Lord has risen and our sins have been forgiven in his death and resurrection.  What can be more exciting that that?  As we gather together and spend those special moments with the people we love I found this picture on pinterest.com. The photograph shows a great table setting for when I have guests over this spring season. I love the flowers that are in bloom in Arizona right now and anything this natural in the outdoors amazes me.  My fiance tells me, God is like the most incredible artist. He created the heavens and the earth for us. I love to take time to enjoy his art by spending time in it. Setting a date to relish in the simplicity of beautiful flowers with some ice cold lemonade is the foreshadowing for great conversation and a tick in time of shared memories.
1 CORINTHIANS 15:3-5. Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day .

I hope you all had a Happy Resurrection Day! (a friend told me this on Easter Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment