Saturday, April 6, 2013

ALL IN HOW YOU LOOK AT IT



Alot of time our lives can become consumed with meeting deadlines and rushing to get things done that we intended for the day. Sometimes it can become overwhelming always striving to "catch up".  One of my favorite things to do is go for a walk and talk to the person I am with or, if I'm alone, to enjoy a time of peace.  Even this time of tranquility is something that I, yet again, scruntch into my busy schedule. I made it a point one day last week to take pictures for my blog to show you all the beauty that you can find when you let yourself come out of the overworking mind concerning to do lists and pondering of life's little details. I find that if I look close and keep a watchful eye on how a situation can be turned around to a positive, I become confident in what God intended for me. Trials and tribulations can be there for us to... take a closer look, it's all in how you look at it.
Philippians 4:6 A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment