Friday, April 12, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY


I wanted to say welcome to my blog and for those of you who have been reading, thank you for coming back!  I started Clarte because I found myself having a lot of ideas, experiences, and thoughts that I would like to share to inspire all to do good in our lives. There are a lot of pressures and circumstances that happen which can slow people down. With community in the Lord, others, and personal reflection I truly believe all things are possible.  Take time, even a little, to sit down and reflect. I reflect the most by writing things down and stopping to notice the small details of beauty around us all the time. Remember you aren't dead yet, find out your purpose through living it.
Psalm 118:24 The Lord has done it this very day, let us rejoice today and be glad

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment