Sunday, March 23, 2014

BEAUTIES IN THE BACK

Hello.
I think this weekend I went on at least two walks a day. All the flowers are blooming and colors are bursting out of their buds in Arizona. The birds are chirping all day through the night, as the scent of blossoms sweep in throughout the house. Citrus falls from the trees and I have a fresh grapefruit everymorning for breakfast from my grandparents back yard.
I love taking in every moment from this time of year. Soon a warm front will be swarming into the valley as the temperatures get up to 115 degrees! When that happens I'll be heading back to my hometown.:)
Below I put some photos taken from my walks this weekend. It's hard not to put more...but too much of anything can be a little over the top. Have a great week!














No comments:

Post a Comment