Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SHADES OF GREEN

I'm a little behind on my blog for all of you who have been reading. Which, by the way, I really feel honored for your glances from time to time :). This past week I was on vacation visiting family and friends from my hometown and had an amazing time. This weeks blog is going to be short and sweet...I want to share with you a little of my vacation and life.  Enjoy:)


huddled and cuddled around the campfire
@ cousin Ryan & Shannon's wedding!
preparing to take the shot

carnival game winnings 
in line for the roller coaster...YIIKKEES!!
can you see Nick and Adam? I call this ride the phone snatcher. you can ask me why in the comments box
watching b-ball at the theme park
oh how I love the farris wheel
this day spent with Nick, my sister, and Adam is what I call "FUN"
soon to be newlyweds. cute
 whew! what a weekend. Now on our way back to AZ

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a good time. So glad I got to see you and Nick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a really nice time! I was telling Nick I am sad that I didn't take more pictures of everyone there. Looking forward to coming back in May;) You are always welcome to visit us in Arizona so we can see you sooner! Love you!

      Delete