Friday, August 30, 2013

IT'S A STAY-CATION!

Happy Friday!
Now that I'm all set up to blog again I wanted to share with you some pictures of our stay-cation in Prescott AZ. I find the times that I get the most out of an experience is when it's unexpected. It's amazing how we are given little glimpses of opportunity to make the best out of a situation and it's a choice to take it or let it pass on by. An opportunity came unplanned when I went to pick up Nick in Prescott AZ after he just got back from his tour. Last minute, we decided to stay in the little simple livin' treasure of a town while spending time with friends in the area. Nick and I broke all the rules of eating healthy and caring about our spending habits while we were there. I think it's okay to do that when you're on a stay-cation, don't you? We ate pizza at Billys (the best in town, we were told), had homemade ice cream right after, and stayed at our friends beautiful "tree house". They call it a tree house because it's up high in the hills. Later that night, after great conversation and a dinner date with our friends, we went to the movie "Jobs." Besides the fact that I really liked the movie and company of my fiancé, we paid regular price for leather recliner seats in a brand new movie theater and had the best friendly service! Great way to end the first night of our stay-cation! 








 
 Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo, Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment