Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CREATIVE DESIGN

Pictures are worth a thousand words.  They are a frozen moment in time that lasts forever. As one of the many things I do, I am a music manager. We are always promoting for many different shows and now tours. Since I believe so much in my fiance, Nick Heward, who is a gifted singer and songwriter, it makes working together more meaningful. Nick and Friends recently had a show with blues, gospel, and acoustic tunes. Prior to the show we needed to promote it.  Above is a picture taken by professional photographer Bill Goodman that we turned into a poster for promoting. I went to pic monkey to create the special features and added the information about the show.
Pic monkey has many great attributes that can add a lot to any photograph. It is very easy to use and photos can turn from original to creative art instantly. Please let me know if you used pic monkey and comment below on what you thought. I hope this is an encouraging website to help you design the cherished pictures you take. 1 TIMOTHY 4:14 Do not neglect the gift you have, which was given to you by prophecy when the council of elders laid their hands on you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment