Saturday, May 24, 2014

TO MAKE A NEW


Dear Readers,

I just returned from a very special wedding...my sister's. She reminds me how special family is and those without, can find a similar comfort in friends. Congratulations to Jessi and Adam! A testimony of the true love and respect. 

I wanted to share with you a little day project I've been working on for a lovely little girl that is getting baptized soon. If you look hard enough, think long enough, and dream big enough...old things can be made a new. That's exactly what I did with this project. 

Have a lovely day!





















1. a pot and tea cup roses (Trader Joes carries them for $1.99)
2. materials: white paint, paint brush, fabric, hot glue gun, glue stick
3. Paint the top of the pot. Use the hot glue gun on the top lining and bottom hole of the pot to keep the fabric steady. Pull tight. Make sure the bottom hole of the pot is still exposed for drainage.
4. Finish with a bow 

*the bow and fabric surrounding the pot are all re-used clothing



No comments:

Post a Comment