Sunday, February 2, 2014

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

Hi everyone,
I'm on my way out the door to go to yoga, so I wanted to share a couple of helpful pieces of information before I go. Yes, I know I know it's super bowl Sunday and I'm not celebrating. But, I did have a great day going for a walk in the beautiful Arizona sunshine and enjoyed a nice morning with my fiance and new friends. I would say that's a day well spent:) 

My grandpa... sent my mom... who sent me... this link where Target and Experian paired up to offer free credit monitoring services. You have until April 2014 to sign up. I think Target is wanting to make up for some of the bad publicity they got from the recent breach. Below are two links to find out more from the Target mishap and also where to sign up for free credit monitoring with Experian. 

Huffington Post "Target Credit Card Hackers Used Info Stolen From Vendor"

Protect My ID

Enjoy!
Happy Sunday:)



P.S We got our camera back and fixed. More photos soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment