Saturday, November 16, 2013

NOVEMBER


Since we are now almost half way through November I wanted to share a little fall inspiration. Living in Arizona definitely has its perks, however sometimes you have to make your own changes according to the month instead of the season, unlike the Midwest. Arizona's seasons consist of hot and hotter. This weekend I think I am going to catch up on my reading and clean out my closets. tis the season!

Love to you all<3

I never understood MOVEMBER (men start to grow a moustache in November), kind of silly I think. But, this month at least once I will have to try out a chocolate milk moustache to get a laugh out of someone. Laughter and joy are good for the heart I hear. 
From one of my favorite blogs fancytreehouse. The colored leaves oh the leaves!




Anthropologie "Autumn/Winter" from Gorje Hewek on Vimeo.

Pumpkin Pie in Jars Recipe by the blog "a beautiful mess"
16 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
15oz can pumpkin puree
3 tbls flour
1 tbls milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg, ginger, cloves
3 eggs

mix and put on top of crust (recipe seen below)

CRUST
2/3 cup flour
1 tbls sugar
1/8 tsp salt
5 1/2 tbls cold butter
scant 3 tbls water

combine crust ingredients and place on bottom of jar
Bake 375 degrees for 30 minutes, just until sets.
 
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment