Thursday, October 31, 2013

OCTOBER STROLL IN ENCANTO

Hello Everyone:)

We took a walk tonight in Encanto and had a great time seeing the cute kids dressed in their Halloween costumes. I think the voted most popular costume this year goes to the princess. There were lovely princesses everywhere and their parents were holding their little hands from one house to the next. In the many years of trick-or-treating I did as a youngster I have never seen so many children in one spot as I have tonight! To our surprise there was an entire street in the neighborhood giving out free books, separated according to age. What a great idea! Maybe the kids wouldn't agree with me, but they sure looked like they were having a good time picking them out. Have a wonderful weekend! Sending my love. xoxo Mandy



FREE BOOKS for kids :) so thoughtful



1 comment: